Sunday 15 June 2014

0 Getting Comfortable By Celise

Getting Comfortable By Celise
"When you first start dating a new Le Boo you are very careful to present yourself in the best light possible. You constantly make sure you brush your teeth, be in your best clothes and always look on point anytime you are meeting. This is the new period in a relationship where each person is worried about the impression they are presenting to the other person. "I remember that when I started dating my boyfriend, I could" not even tell him I wanted to use the loo when I go for visits. I dreaded the morning after sleepovers because I had a Gas problem and I always ended up coming back with a bloated stomach because I held fart the whole night long. After some time into our relationship (a year and a half), the two of us were even having farting competitions. I also remember that every time I was to see him, I would brush my teeth like twice, and buy a lot of mint toffees so I have the freshest breath. Well, I just relaxed on all that after some time."

"My friend told me of how she was dating (or about to date) this boy, they were in the phase where they both knew they liked each other and wanted more than just friendship. He had even told her he loved her, but she still wanted to be sure before she jumped into anything with him. Basically she hadn't fallen head over heels for him even though she knew she liked him. Now here is the thing, this guy started to reveal a little too much for her, in his bid to let her know him more. He told her about how many girls had turned him down, how he felt lucky to have her, etc.. The worst information he gave her about himself was that he had piles. "

"Well she did not think so bad of that until he went further to tell her of how because of his piles he does not use tissue but uses his hands to wash his anus after going to the washroom. And that was the deal breaker for her. The problem here was, this guy should have just waited for the getting comfortable stage to set in."When we are comfortable with our partners we tend to let all of our little quirks come out and we do not care about them. We do not care about our partner's quirks either. We feel like we can just be ourselves and we tend to do just that. Whenever you see yourself or your partner exhibiting any of these behaviors you know that your relationship is comfortable and settled. "At what point does a couple cross the line between being in the good impression stage to the comfortable, "I can fart in front of you" phase? "So let's talk about this, how would you know it is time to just be yourself after you enter a new relationship? When do you not bother to do a quick clean up when he's coming over? When were you comfortable enough to pee in front of each other? Also what were some of the things that you were conscious about but as time went on you just relaxed? Please share your thoughts."

"Celise."

"OTHER POSTS BY CELISE":

* How to cook Jollof Rice
* I Need A Friend In The United States

This article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved
www.wivestownhallconnection.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates