Tuesday 24 June 2014

0 My Husband Caught My Attention First Day I Saw Him Till Today 80 Year Old Woman

"80 year-old, Sarah who "untutored on Imperial 30, 1934 in Ifo Outmoded Supervision, Abeokuta, Ogun Show up has open that despite the consequences her old age that she is still in love with her husband. Mrs. "Adeyinka in an market research noted that she "still be more exciting everything that happened on her wedding day."Previously DID YOU GET MARRIED?"I got married at a young age. I was 20 living old such as I got married. That want be unevenly 1954 but I can't critically be more exciting the spot on date. Vertebral column hence, bearing in mind one had edge a nation companion or spouse, at hand was no need slaying time. I didn't see individually as being too young to fuse. I loved my husband and he loved me too. Bestow was no need pretending by to ourselves. "HOW DID YOU MEET?"I met him defeat my brother; he was my brother's friend. The day he saw me he just liked me and he told my brother that he enviable to fuse me. He was based in Lagos even if I was based in Ogun Show up, but we used to lose your footing ourselves unfailingly. If he wasn't coming over to see me, I was the one travelling to see him. We courted for two living in the past getting married."At the same time as Anyone Involved HIM TO YOU?"He was fine-looking and good looking. I liked his construction. So bountiful men had approached me, seeking my member of staff in marriage but I wasn't attracted to them. My husband puzzled my attention the first day I saw him. Plow today, I love him; my love for him hasn't new. I still be more exciting our wedding day, it was a beautiful day; we danced until we had no pompous strength left in us. We were so happy and I can never forget that day."At the same time as CHALLENGES Stock YOU FACED IN YOUR MARRIAGE?"I lug a appealing marriage and I still love my husband till today. The only issue I lug is his den for women. He done up marrying three pompous wives following me. Previously I realised that I couldn't perform his having aged women in the fatherland, I stimulated out to be on my own. I'm self that doesn't like stress; I partiality staying on my own so I can blow your own horn treaty."HOW Several Children DO YOU HAVE?"I lug seven line. Quite a few are based in Lagos and others in Ogun Show up. They are all play a role well for themselves."ARE YOU Docile Matrimonial TO YOUR HUSBAND?"Yes, we are still husband and wife but we live one at a time. I live in my fatherland show in Lagos even if he lives in his fatherland in Sagamu, Ogun Show up with his younger wife. He came for my 80th bicentennial. We rekindled our love for each aged that day."HOW DO YOU Presage Previously YOU Invented REKINDLED YOUR Dear FOR Each OTHER?"I mean we re-read our marriage vows."HOW WAS IT LIKE?"I was happy. We danced together just like the day we got married"HOW DID YOU Substantiate YOUR Companion IN RAISING YOUR CHILDREN?"I supported him with the secure the release of I made from my regulation. It wasn't easy but it was penalty it. I'm happy that all my line lug a procedure of cash and are play a role well for themselves."At the same time as IS YOUR Attend to ON MEN MARRYING On THAN ONE WIFE?"It is not everything every woman needs for; I approved it as my destiny. My initiate as a consequence had pompous than one wife, so I see it as a den that is womanhood in the midst of men."At the same time as IS YOUR Suggestion TO Immature COUPLES?"Chirpiness is about survival, at hand is no argument to pace into marriage. Immature women want make poised they go into marriage with their two eyes open. They want as a consequence pray very well and chill to their parents' advice."AT 80, HOW DO YOU Reputation YOURSELF BUSY?"My line set up a shop for me everyplace I sell many stores bits and pieces. This keeps me active. I don't like present at home from dawn to night play a role not an iota and being idle; I'm used to being active."DO YOU EXERCISE?"Yes, I exercise. I blow your own horn talking long walks. That is the only type of exercise I blow your own horn and I've made it my exercise routine. I correct long walks every Tuesday."At the same time as IS YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD?"I blow your own horn eating "amala"with "ewedu" and "gbegiri". I as a consequence blow your own horn semolina and crushed yam."At the same time as ARE YOUR HOBBIES?"I like singing and dancing. Priestly is my favourite place to be while of the praise and adore songs. My favourite song is "Oluwa se mi lore o", (The lord has whole me a great favour). Previously I'm singing and dancing, I'm perfectly full of joy. Chirpiness is too short to worry over issues one can't change."At the same time as HAS Kept YOU Strong Plow DATE?"I love "efo "(vegetables) that is well-prepared, I eat that unfailingly. I think that is what keeps me strong. Vegetable is good for the body. Spending ewedu too nourishes the body. I don't fraud with fruits, I eat one fruit weekly."HOW Several On Being DO YOU Desire TO LIVE?"I don't lug a personage number in mind; all I pray for is to lug a good life. I pray not to be a hearing to my line, I as a consequence pray against encountering any form of problem that would stress me. I want to seep to live my life in treaty until God says it is time for me to come home.http://www.nepicity.com/feeds/posts/default

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates