Wednesday 8 May 2013

0 Social Anxiety Self Help The Diy Guide To Anxiety

Social Anxiety Self Help The Diy Guide To Anxiety
If you're a regular reader, you know that I am not at all a fan of anxiety medications. I've never met one I liked and I don't expect to. I'm a great believer that anxiety, panic and SOCIAL ANXIETY SELF HELP is the right cure in most cases. I don't believe in homeopathy or any "alternative medicine." I believe that panic and social anxiety indicate that there is something that needs changing in our lives and that self help is the best way to find out what that might be and change it for the better. Now overcoming panic attacks using self help is easier, in my experience, than overcoming social anxiety. I think reason is that social anxiety can be such a vicious, self-feeding cycle it can be hard to break yourself out of it. You feel more isolated by not making social connections, which makes it harder to make new connections, which just isolates you even more.CLICK HERE TO LEARN EFFECTIVE SOCIAL STRATEGIESFINDING A SOCIAL ANXIETY PLAN I always recommend that people find either something or someone that can help them or act as a guide to keep them on track and moving forward. Social anxiety self help doesn't mean doing it all on your own, it means getting the right information and finding the courage to help yourself. When I suffered from social anxiety, I had to do a great deal of soul searching before I was ready for a cure. First off I had to admit that, for one thing, I was not an extrovert and that I shouldn't expect myself to act that way. I'm an introvert and that's okay. I like being introverted, but I wanted to be able to communicate with others without feeling as if I was completely out of place. I had to accept that I wasn't going to become an extroverted "people-person" - that just isn't my nature. Then I had to accept that I couldn't overcome my social anxiety completely by myself. I needed someone to show me the way.THE RIGHT SELF HELP STRATEGY I looked through a few books and audio programs before deciding on John Mercer's Social Strategies. I won't get into the full Social Strategies review right now, but I will say that it holds an interesting secret to social anxiety self help: A social anxiety self help strategy: a step-by-step guide to making changes. This is important because if you could cure social anxiety with the knowledge and skill set that you already have, you'd have done it by now. The secret is to find someone who knows what they're doing to show you the way. The work is done by you in your own time and in the comfort of your own home, but someone more experienced is pointing the way.CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER YOUR SOCIAL CONFIDENCE I needed Social Strategies to teach me something that I didn't know, to give me a skill set I was lacking. That's what you need to look for. Social anxiety self help is possible, but you have to remember that self help doesn't always mean doing everything by yourself. Be open to asking for help and finding the right guide to take you to a place where you are confident, well spoken and comfortable being yourself.

Credit: quickpua.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates