Sunday 12 May 2013

0 She Wild

She Wild

Profile URL: http://www.luvfree.com/profile332563.htm

Nickname: karebear2159

Sex: Woman

Age: 54 y.o.

From: lewiston, Idaho, United States 83501

More about me: I am an independent, strong willed, spirited & fun Lady ! I am self-employed, live alone, and have everything I could possibly want and then some... very Blessed ! I have been single for a while and am ready to find my ' LOVE '... I hope to find a caring, compassionate, passionate, handsome and chivalrous Manly Man... I have very long brown hair w/ blonde highlights, am 5'4, weigh 140, am petite in stature, and have very Green eyes. I take very good care of myself... mind, body and more if I like whatever it is we do... I do not want a controlling, large & in charge, chauvinistic Man... I want a man with intellect, motivation, curiosity, & sensuality. I am a free spirit who says what I mean & mean what I say.. no B.S. or drama is tolerated, life is going by swiftly in the last few years and I do not wish to spend what's left being sucked into trivial matters... rather I want to LOVE & be LOVED and laugh as often as possible ! If you are looking for a loyal, trustworthy, honest woman with strong convictions and a sexual/sensual side for your eyes and hands ONLY... I am your GIRL ! Talk to me...

I look for a man


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates