Sunday 22 August 2010

0 Love Phrases In Spanish For Him Or Her

Love Phrases In Spanish For Him Or Her
Words of love and love phrases in Spanish are great to win the heart of a Spanish princess or prince. I collected the best love quotes that will get a get a reaction if spoken or text message in the right context. If you are in love or at least want to capture the hand or move the heart of someone from Buenos Aires, Peru or Madrid, try are love quotes in Spanish for him or her. At the bottom I also have a guide to dating in Latin culture.

ROMANTIC EXPRESSIONS IN SPANISH

* I love you - Te quiero
* I love you - Te amo
* Love phrases -Amor frases
* love at first sight - amor a primera vista
* my love -amor m'io
* love song - canci'on de amor
* love letter - carta armatoria
* to fall in love with -enamorarse
* to be in love - estar enamorado
* love at first sight - flechazo
* love story - historia de amor
* token of love - prenda de amor
* she loves me, she loves me not - hacer amor me quiere, no me quiere
* for the pure love of it - por pura afici'on
* love making - relaciones sexuales
* love life - vida sexual
* my first love - mi primer amor
* free love - amor libre
* I can't wait till we can make sweet love again. I miss all those nights. I love you - No puedo esperar a volver a hacerte el amor otra vez. Echo de menos todas esas noches. Te quiero

TERMS OF ENDEARMENT/LOVE

* amado - sweetheart
* amante - sweetheart

ROMANTIC EXPRESSIONS

* Siano i baci le parole d'amore che non ti dico - Kisses are the unspoken words of love
* amor - romantic love
* !El verdadero amante en toda parte ama y siempre se acuerda del amado - The true lover always remembers the loved one - Santa Teresa

INTRODUCTIONS

Chica: Hola, ?Qu'e tal?

Chico: Hola, encantado

Hi, how are you? / Pleased to meet you

Chica:?C'omo te llamas?

Chico:Me llamo Toni.

What's your name? / My name's Toni.

Chica:?De d'onde eres?

Chico:Soy de Valladolid.

Where are you from? / I'm from Valladolid.

Chica:?D'onde vives?

Chico:Vivo en la Calle Cervantes.

Where do you live? / I live in the Calle [street] Cervantes.

Chica:?D'onde est'a?

Chico:Est'a cerca de la Plaza Mayor.

Where is that? / It's near Plaza [square] Mayor.

FURTHER INFORMATION

Chica:?Estudias o trabajas?

Chico:Estudio Inform'atica.

Do you study or work? / I'm studying Computer Science.

Chico:?Estudias o trabajas?

Chica:Trabajo - soy dentista.

Do you study or work? / I work - I'm a dentist.

Chica:?Quieres tomar algo?

Chico:S'i, quiero una cerveza.

Do you want something to drink? / Yes, I'd like a beer.

Chico:?Tienen Voll Damm?

Camarera: No, lo siento, s'olo tengo Estrella.

Have you got Voll Damm? / No I'm sorry, I've only got Estella.

Chico:?Cu'anto es?

Camarera:Son dos con cincuenta.

How much is it? / That's two fifty.

Chica: ?Te gusta esta m'usica?

Chico:S'i, me encanta.

Do you like this music? / Yes, I love it.

Chico:?Te gusta esta m'usica?

Chica: No, no me gusta mucho.

Do you like this music? / No, I don't like it much.

MAKING A DATE

Chico:?Bailamos?

Chica:Vale.

Shall we dance? - Okay.

Chico:?Qu'e haces esta noche?

Chica:Nada.

What are you doing tonight? / Nothing.

Chico:Vamos a cenar, ?quieres venir?

Chica:Me encantar'ia.

We're going out for supper - do you want to come? / I'd love to.

Chico:?Quedamos?

Chica:S'i, perfecto. ?'A qu'e hora?

Shall we meet up? / Yes, great. What time?

Chico:A las diez.

Chica:De acuerdo, hasta luego.

At ten / Agreed, see you then.

FEELINGS - SENTIMIENTO

* Estoy enamorado/ estoy enamorada - I am in love
* Te echo de menos - I miss you
* Te adoro apasionadamente - I adore you passionately
* Te quiero con toda mi alma - I love you with all my soul
* Te quiero con todo mi coraz'on - I love you with all my heart
* !Qui'ereme o me muero! - Love me or I shall die!
* Te quiero /Te amo - I love you
* Te quiero con toda mi alma - I love you with all my soul
* No puedo vivir sin ti - I can't live without you
* Me haces feliz - You make me happy
* Quiero estar contigo para siempre - I want to be with you forever
* Te necesito - I need you
* Pienso en ti siempre - I always think of you
* Cada d'ia te quiero m'as que ayer y menos que ma~nana. - I love you more than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow.

RELATIONSHIP - RELACIONES

* Tengo novio - I have a boyfriend, sweetheart
* Tengo novia - I have a girlfriend, sweetheart
* Marido - Husband
* Mujer - Woman/wife
* Escribir una letra - Writing a letter
* Te mando una carta. - I send a card to you.
* Querido Juan (Kyle, Mark, etc.) - Dear John (Kyle, Mark, etc.)
* Querida Mar'ia (Thuy etc.) - Dear Mary (Thuy, etc.)
* Escribe pronto - Write soon
* Con amor - With love
* Con cari~no - With affection
* Besos - Kisses
* Abrazos - Hugs
* Preguntas - Questions
* ?Por qu'e no me escribes? - Why don't you write to me?
* ?Me echas de menos? - Do you miss me?
* ?Me quieres? ?Me amas? - Do you love me?
* ?Puedes darme tu n'umero de tel'efono? - Can you give me your phone number?
* ?Me escribes o te escribo? - Shall I write you or will you write me?
* ?Me llamas o te llamo? - Shall I call you or will you call me?
* ?Salimos esta noche? - Do you want to go out tonight?
* ?D'onde quedamos? - Where shall we meet?
* ?Quieres tomar algo?- Would you like anything to drink?
* ?Quieres bailar? / ?Bailas? - Would you like to dance?
* ?Te casar'as conmigo? - Will you marry me?



Credit: art-of-pickup.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates