Sunday 21 September 2014

0 You Dont Need A Good Excuse

You Dont Need A Good Excuse
As eternally approachanxiety.com has some great advice.

http://approachanxiety.com/2012/07/you-dont-need-a-good-excuse/

This function is by Uproar Lee


Eric and I are on a New York Town subway train. We're enthusiastic our arrange.

Offering are two cute girls on the subway car in which we're standing.

They're not together but they're meeting a few seats elsewhere from each a great deal.

They're unequivocally within inquiry, steamroll on a voluble train.

Eric meeting to the first girl.

"You look like you're thinking deep, deep assessment."

She laughs.

A close behind, he follows up with, "You look like you grasp the authorization of the breathing space on your shoulders."

The statement starts to turn into a conversation. The girl is pleased and starting to blistering up to him.

But thus her stop comes and she jumps up.

"Bye!" she says with a smirk as she gets off the train.

As the doors close, I go over and sit behind to the a great deal girl.

In many ways, this is the associations men fear greatest.

The girl saw us revolve in and saw Eric's magnificent associations. I grasp nowhere to fire at. She knows scarcely why I'm organize.

For instance necessitate I do?

I sit down right behind to her.

I turn to her and tap her on the arm.

"You... look like you're thinking deep, deep assessment," I say, repeating the suitably identical opener.

Her eyes enlarge. She points to Eric and says, "That's what he said to that girl!"

I make an effort a smudge smirk.

"You look like... you grasp the authorization of the breathing space on your shoulders," I say to her.

She points at Eric again. "That's scarcely what he said to that girl! Are you guys walking ring-shaped saying that to all the girls on this train?"

"Yeah, that's right," I answer. "We're saying it to all the girls on this train who look like they're thinking deep assessment."

"Am I wrong?" I ultimate. "You're not thinking deep assessment. You're thinking stupid, puny thoughts?"

The girl looks at me for a close, trying to read my float up. She realizes that I am not the least bit shown up for getting destroyed.

In fact, my smudge grin tells her I'm having fun examination her get all worked up.

And that's what it happens.

I've accepted the test. She answers my question.

"In point of fact," she says, "I'm thinking about what liquor I necessitate buy for a party. Any recommendations?"

The supervision is gone astray. For the rest of the conversation she's warm up.

Why do men fear these situations?

The first item to get it is that women don't care why you're organize.

You don't need a good pretext for hitting on them. All they care about is that you're attractive and set alight.

It doesn't matter that you ask them everywhere the F train goes in one breeze and tell them that you're the controller of the Urban Means of transport Authority in the behind.

To them, the logical inequity is entirely directionless.

For instance is open is that you are cold, fun, and fit to be fortunate friendly under need.

That is why it doesn't matter if you're asking for directions to places you necessitate be acquainted with like the back of your send on.

It doesn't matter if you incorrectly hit on the identical girl in two.

It doesn't matter if girls idea out you've been do something this all day.

It doesn't matter if others think about it your approach.

It doesn't matter if you grasp no good reasons to tell your stories.

These are obstacles in your own mind and grasp zilch to do with a woman's reality.

Reasoned consistency is a leg. It's your way of defending your ego what you're rejected.

Women don't care.

Almost is what you necessitate do what you get busted:


Own it.

Yes, intrepidly handle to whatever thing for example, in the end, you've done entirely zilch unprincipled.

Example:


Her: Is this what you do all day, revolve ring-shaped and say tasteless lines to women?

Me: Truly. Since I see a noticeably girl, it makes me want to say ciao. In my experience, greatest women are noticeably warm up. You're not going to try to change my mind about that, are you?

Her: Fountain, if you're going to say ciao, you necessitate just do it. No lines.

Me: Is that what you like? Let me just pierce that down. (False to pierce on an discreet notepad.) Ok, got it. Let's give this distinctive metamorphose. (Stand for a few steps back and show to be just walking up to her.) "Hi, I saw you standing during and just had to come say ciao. My name is Lee. You are?"

Don't run. Don't fire at. Don't look for a good pretext.

You've done zilch unprincipled. Own it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates