Tuesday 11 June 2013

0 Shopping The Holiday Market For Over 50 Girlfriend Gifts

Shopping The Holiday Market For Over 50 Girlfriend Gifts
I love the holiday season in Manhattan so much that I don't even mind the crush of holiday shoppers. I'm particularly fond of the holiday markets that pop up around town; they often solve my gift-buying needs for girlfriends, female relatives and acquaintances. Yesterday, I stopped by the Union Square Market and was quite surprised to see that skull fashions had taken over the holiday gift market. Originally seen as edgy "skater fashion," clothing and accessories adorned with skulls seems to have become as mainstream (at least in NYC) as skinny jeans tucked in tall boots.

I don't know any skater girls over 50, so I was glad to find some more age-appropriate girlfriend gifts among the maze of vendor stalls. Click "Read More" to see what I found. Ive included web links when available. Also, if you have a second, please leave me a comment and let me know: Are skull fashions all the rage where you are? And what are you giving your girlfriends this year? I love hearing other women's gift ideas...

Read more >>



Source: quick-pickup-rules.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates