Tuesday 9 April 2013

0 I Really Love This Girl Plz Help

I Really Love This Girl Plz Help
Ok so i love a girl...but whats weird about it is......

I used to play an online game,there i met a player who i later came to know is a girl.I started talking to her and soon we were friends(in-game).She asked for my fb id and then we used to talk daily on fb.One day she started sending stupid messages(she was drunk :P) and later told me about his ex(that idiot left her because he started liking someone else).That day i kind of started liking her.I asked for her number which she gave after a month though we didnt talk much on phone.We used to flirt and it was fun.Though i started liking her.I even told her.She was like am i serious?...I told yea but den we didnt talk for two three days.I didnt messaged her as i was scared that i lost her.But after two days she herself messag

ed me that why did i stop texting her..We used to talk and flirt and it was fun.

But one day she tells me that she went to meet her ex as he wanted to meet her...I was angry actually not angry but sad and drunk...I asked if she still loves him and she told yes.I told her that i love her and some stupid things,actually a lot of stupid things(i was drunk :( )...After that she didnt say anything,neither did I.

I cried like a kid for 2-3 days.I was badly hurt and wanted to talk to her but i just cant.I think i spoiled it.I want to talk to her but i know she wont pickup my phone so i have planned to go to her place.She lives in some other city.But its not that easy.I will have to lie to mom and dad,bunk school,go to some new place,find her(i dont know her full address but i know the area where she lives),convince her to meet me and make her realise that i really love her and i am ready to risk it all because i really do love her...I want to know just one thing...what should i say to her?

Origin: pickup-and-love.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates