Saturday 30 April 2011

0 Singles And Dating Open Question Girlfriend Bad Mouths Should My Friend Stay With Her Read Details Thanks

Singles And Dating Open Question Girlfriend Bad Mouths Should My Friend Stay With Her Read Details Thanks
My firend has a girlfriend who he has been with for 6 years. sometimes she gets drunk and calls him a loser and says that he isnt worth anything and he is pathetic.

I have been around them when this happens and I just dont know how to react, I tell her to cool it and show some respect because I know my firend for 15 years and he is the kind of guy who will drop what hes doing to help out someone, Ive seen him on our way to a meeting in a suit and stopped in rain to help an elderly woman change a flat, we were late and he was soaked.

. He routinely helps homless dogs and is just a kind hearted individual.He also likes to joke around.

The problem is his girlfriend is a high earner and makes substantial income. He makes average, but he has a house bills and car etc. Ive asked him before and he says he feels financially trapped.

What do you guys think he should do?

NOTE: He has a dog he loves and GF threatens to leave and take him.

Credit: japan-pickup-scene.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates