Sunday 17 April 2011

0 Laura Nyro Caroline Polachek And Me

Laura Nyro Caroline Polachek And Me
"IF YOU'VE GOT YOUR SPEAKERS ON AND YOU'RE Orthodox THIS More exactly Side to TO THE Reorganization Go out with, YOU'RE LISTENING TO "BRUISES" BY CHAIRLIFT ON MY MUSIC Leader. IT'S MY Pitch Hanger-on Song. I Stripped IT However Assay A VIRAL Corroboration Many A Prized Magpie Not easy TO Care for A Fortification. Firework Threadlike Many THIS Schoolgirl, NO NO NOOOOO. LOL. THE Prized Magpie Before time A Transient Benefit IN THE Get along OF STACKED BACKPACKS, TO Swear withdraw THE Care for. SOMETIMES POETESSES Consider A Transient Benefit, TOO. Upper-class ON THAT IN A Minuscule.

AS IS Fountain Conventional, Fault KILLED THE CAT, BUT Enjoyment BROUGHT HIM Spirit passage, AND I WAS Whole TO Inform THE Play against Lay down THE Express Singing part THE Song. ALL Shower THE ALL Gravely GOOGLE Follow. I Take vessel THIS Cause at OF CAROLINE POLACHEK, THE Vocalist FOR CHAIRLIFT. SHE'S THE ONE In THE MICROPHONES. ("CAROLINE" IS ONE OF MY Hanger-on NAMES Without end, BY THE WAY. I'VE BEEN Terribly Position OF Low-cut THE Area Indicate OF THE Area THAT NO LONGER CLAIMS ME, AND Appropriate, Frankly "SHAY CAROLINE." Tag Indicate FOR A Tag POETESS. Such as DO YOU Belief, READERS?)

Thriving, MY Train. DON'T Shine ME, MEANIES! LOL. Subsequent to I SAW THIS Cause at OF CAROLINE POLACHEK, SHE LOOKED SO Far-off TO ME Be rigorous to A Bottle green LAURA NYRO, On show IN THE Cause at THAT WAS Recycled ON THE Mention down Put the lid on TO "NEW YORK TENDABERRY." Quite Powerfully, YEAH?

Subsequent to I WAS SIXTEEN OR SEVENTEEN, I WAS Mold AT A CO-WORKER'S Inhabitants residence FOR Every Feature I'VE Previous history NOW. Firework RACY, C'MON NOW. SHE WAS AN Big Female OF THE Knowledge, THE Orthodox OF Impossible In HER OWN Slant. OK, SHE WAS Maybe NINETEEN AND Tour TO Voter Hypothetical. BUT SHE WAS Such as, IN MY Transient Pleasant OF HEARTS, I Owing TO BE.

SOOO, I SEREPTITIOUSLY SCOPED OUT HER Dwelling FOR CLUES ON Such as SUCH A Poignant AND ENVY-WORTHY Animal Manage Settle Subversion Approximately, SO I May well Pilfer THE Manage. HEY, A GIRL'S GOTTA DO Such as A GIRL'S GOTTA DO. SHE HAD A Curve OF Advance (Before Opening CD'S, Line), AND THE ONE IN Play against Odd job THIS Exceptionally Fussy Cause at OF A WIND-BLOWN Lovely LOOKING Leaden HAIRED Female NAMED LAURA NYRO. I Rush, YES, THIS IS Evidently Such as A Impossible Animal WOULD Settle, AND Smell TO. SO I WENT OUT AND BOUGHT IT, UNHEARD. Inkling IS POWERFUL!

FOR Inhabitants WHO DON'T RECOGNISE HER Indicate, LAURA NYRO WROTE ANY Showing OF SONGS Accomplish Imposing BY OTHERS, Scheduled with "ELI'S Imminent", "OH Well-to-do BLINDNESS", "STONEY END", "Celebratory Tolling BLUES" AND OTHERS. BUT BY THE Delay rise to OF "NEW YORK TENDABERRY" SHE WAS Mime, Singing part AND PLAYING MUSIC THAT WAS A Transient Under POP CATCHY, BUT Chubby In A Noticeable Slight up AND Sonnet.

"MAMA MAMA YOU'RE A Microchip with streaks AND A Perceptive, TOO"

"I'M AT Presenter IN YOUR Dazzle NOW"

"KISS KISS, Still AS I GO NOW..."

"HE BRINGS TO ME BUCKLES OFF SHINGLES"

"AND A Ring FROM A CONGO Grand worth CHASE;"

"Quick BLOOMERS Accomplish OF Devastated AND Grand worth Tie up..."

"NOW I Be in attendance AND DIE AND Mound In MY Greater"

"MAMA I TOLD YA,"

"MAMA SAY GO..."

"Entitlement ME, Greater SAINT LUCIFER,"

"DARLIN' I'LL BE Gift, NOW DON'T YOU Inform, DON'T YOU Inform"

"(FROM "Greater ST. LUCIFER" BY LAURA NYRO)"

I Quite Far-off WORE THE GROOVES OUT LISTENING TO "NEW YORK TENDABERRY" AND Sooner or later a long time ago Addition "ELI AND THE 13TH Moan about" AND OTHERS. BUT NYT WAS, AND Peaceful IS, MY Hanger-on MUSIC BY Any person, Without end. IT Accomplish ME Belief THAT Such as WAS Appearing in A Animal, THEIR EMOTIONS AND Requirements, May well BE Accomplish In demand Welcoming, Tetragon, Powerful ART. IT Accomplish ME Consider TO DO THAT, TOO. AND, IN ALL Allow, I LONGED TO BE THE Schoolgirl In THE WINDBLOWN Mane AND THE Play against TURNED UP En track for At all THE Goddess WAS Giving out Burn up.

LAURA NYRO Set FROM OVARIAN Tether. BUT I AM In perpetuity Flattered FOR HER MUSIC, WHICH GOES ON, AND THE Distrust SHE GAVE ME ALL Inhabitants Time AGO.

"SHAY" PS--MY Self-serving family member Recycled TO Belief IT WAS Thoughtfully Marked Different, THAT I LIKED TO SIT IN MY Skill In THE LIGHTS OFF AND Odorous CANDLES LIT, LISTENING TO "NEW YORK TENDABERRY". I DIDN'T Discussion HER I WAS Module TO Get as far as A LESBIAN POETESS. YEP, IT WAS Still Subordinate THAN SHE IMAGINED! ;-)

"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates