Sunday 10 April 2011

0 Marrital Life Why I Married Igbo Lady

Marrital Life Why I Married Igbo Lady
By Christian AgadibeGlisten personality, Gbenga Anaimashaun dazzled with his heartthrob, Chinelo Aningwu as they walked down the sidewalk at St. Leo's Catholic Minster, Ikeja, Lagos, on Saturday, May 4. Both faces brimmed with perpetual joy as they exchanged vows. The gleeful Osun State-born actor-cum-model inwards the jump at disclosed to The Lark about why he chose to tie the marriage whip with an Igbo woman commentary it as the true definition of what love is all about. "Later you are in love, you become blind to everywhere he or she is coming from. I am glad I move been joined to my ensemble today in dutiful nuptials. My joy knows no bounds," he declared. HOW DID THEIR PATHS Imaginative AND No matter what Attracted HIM TO HER? Elated Gbenga, soon in arrears signing the splashed lines narrated thus: "We met about a engagement ago at the gym centre everywhere I went to lose some pounds. We started as friends. Dressed in the periods of our friendship, I naked that she has the qualities I need in a woman. In the sticks from her distinguished beauty, she is charitable and very positive in her thinking." Describing her hubby as the greatest extent tremendous man she has ever come with a leg on each side of, Chinelo corroborated that the love she has for her husband is so unqualified that way of life could not move been a barrier: "We love ourselves so greatly that zip up could move stopped us from exchanging marriage vows. He is loving, sympathetic, and very understanding; what else could a lady ask for?" She queried. Bar, Gbenga afterward outdated reasons why he wouldn't manage for an entertainer not considering working with and meeting so an assortment of beautiful actresses: "In the main, it is not good to move a relationship with society you are in the exceedingly profession with. It is not device. Whenever I am on firm be in my job as an performer, I take out my acting profession seriously; I don't ever so look at girls in the industry. I can only allow my ensemble to be an entertainer unless I am the director and producer of the movie," he additional smiling. THE SUN Report

Reference: pua-celebrities.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates