Saturday 10 July 2010

0 Iowa Hawkeyes Vs Wnba All Stars

Iowa Hawkeyes Vs Wnba All Stars
Dumb, Dumb, Dumb, Dumb, Dumb, Dumb. No, I am not talking about Mormons as this is ordered patronizing fanatical than American Jesus (which is genuinely a nice-looking wintry weather idea). I am talking about the top about Connecticut's Women's Basketball Buzz. Here is genuinely talk that they clout be able to compete in the men's tournament. Not only is this invariable juvenile, but a big shot theoretical that they would repress an easier time playing Men's Private school Basketball than Kentucky would playing in the WNBA. Kentucky would become the Would like Buzz of the WNBA, they wouldn't win by less than 40 points in every lay bets. Character who disagrees with this is a moron. So let's look at a patronizing compelling matchup, Iowa vs. The WNBA. Voguish are the five unquestionable reasons the Hawkeyes would hold back a WNBA All-Star team:

1. Size - Jarryd Cole is small in college basketball, he is a behemoth in the WNBA. Courtney Paris, the big extensive that played at Oklahoma, is only 6'4", so not only would Cole hold back on the inside. Cully Payne may well doubtless post up someone in their community. LJ (Lauren Jackson for folks who don't repress a passion for the WNBA like me) is 6'5" and she'd get murder-raped by Aaron Fuller on the inside.

2. Event - Brandish you watched the WNBA? Their packing tape lay bets captures it perfectly:

3. The Size of the Basketball - I can't notable this is never brought up, but women don't ordered use the incredibly basketball as men. On a plane Brommer may well attain some points with a basketball of that size.

4. Emotional - Linking periods, mood swings, and getting knocked up, not ordered Vinny Del Negro (Yes, he is a A long way lessen coach than Lickliter) may well curse the chances of the Hawkeyes whipping a WNBA All-Star sound. Opening, they'd doubtless get jealous that Cougill has better tits than them.

5. God - The same as I worked for the Seattle Twister, I saw a lot of ladies holding hands with each previous. I got no animal protein with that. But according to politicians (Why would they lie?), Jesus hates gay marriage and he would topic it out on the WNBA if they believe faced his pet Hawkeyes. From what I've bookish from signs made by holy people, God hates gays and lesbians. I tried to understand God for his view but was disallowed to get anything solid, just a lot of calm. On a plane still I question the severity of anything holy people say, I'll topic the their word for it and say that he would good be on the side of Iowa basketball.

Final Slash - Iowa 114, WNBA 11

-Joe


P.S. A sign that I clout not be booty my job search seriously: In my outshine letter for a job with the Nationals, I asked if they'd hook me up with free tickets in two weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates