Sunday 18 July 2010

0 Leave Me Alone Mama G Cries Out I Am Not Sleeping With Delta State Politician

Leave Me Alone Mama G Cries Out I Am Not Sleeping With Delta State Politician
Mama G is bad-tempered and she is telling self who cares to pull together that she is not snoozing with any man, so they want let her be....

A-List Nollywood actress, Moderation Ozokwor, who is higher popular with her grip,Mama G, is not happy with the way rumour is above ground all over town that she is in a romantic relationship with a Delta Experience legislator, and former Agent at Delta Experience Oil Producing Areas Development Rationale (DESOPADEC), Pastor Michael Diden, as a consequence comfortable as Ejele.

In fact, Mama G says she is not in any form of a relationship at the glisten and is wondering how the rumour began in the first place.

Despite the fact that reacting to the unpleasant rumour, Mama G was full of anger as she fired:

If I am snoozing with any man, it is not an fixation to the same degree I am entitled to be married. It cannot become an fixation to the same degree I am not married and my husband is last-ditch.

Secondly, I don't comprise any man in my life and I don't miserable to comprise any man. I comprise friends and I am entitled to my own friends like someone overly.

It is inevitable unpleasant once people begin to talk about you with things you never hollow of performance.

So, to critical the air, I don't comprise any man in my life but friends; moreover males and females and I am worker hard to make a buzzing for individually so that nobody will say he/she is touching my life.

I don't set deduce the person people are talking about. At this age, I shouldn't be thinking about having a lover. Instead, I want be thinking how to work extremely to make Nigeria grow.

You comprise heard Mama G, so get off her back subject matter.

Related Articles


* We Stumped Him: Dbang Is In A Personal Marriage vows (See Curb)
* Who Is Put-on Who ? I'm Not Dating And Never Valued Genevieve..D'Banj
* lolz: Tonto Dikeh Eats From 'Mama Put Stand' Escapes Inadequate Paying
* LMAO:Tonto Dikeh Now A Ascribed Comic......
* Kefee's Biography : The All-inclusive Recline Of The Gospel Singer! For instance Of course Killed Her
* If I Struggle...:Camera Flashes Follow Speed Enfold I Disinfect - Yvonne Nelson Expresses Fury
* I Dead Nollywood In the role of All The Men Required to Sl'eep Next to Me - - Entertainer Ine Aju

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates