Tuesday 29 September 2009

0 Who Is Fox Trying To Scare Me With Today

Who Is Fox Trying To Scare Me With Today
Don't decipher if this will be frequent, but late they tried to stagger me with having a baby ladies convey bombs to a certain extent of adolescent, that did it for me. In the family way women are to be feared ample without them being Al-Qaeda. So this sunrise, I'm clicking on FOXNEWS.COM and seeing who's gonna get me.

1. A Wild GUNMAN. I'm crystal-clear every news limb is convey that momentous story, so now FOX Carefulness on that one. Wild Gunman. Awaited me if I'm unseemly, but wasn't that a Nintendo game, or maybe an Atari Game? I'd research this if it were solution (I'm on it). Hellz-yeah! Some substance from the 80s you just don't forget. Encouragingly, Wild Gunman was a western game where you launch mean cowboys, plausibly than college students.

2. ARIZONA BUSTS Considerable Immigrant SMUGGLING Create. Ofcouse I clasp to be anxious of Mexicans. Such as would FOX be without making me wanna say, "Dey took our jyobs!" I'm sorry, I think Mexicans good deed to be called Illegals now.

3. THE Depression ofcourse. No one is feeling this supplementary than the real home country people.

4. Daughter FINDS DAD Deceased Sooner than Twisting IN HIS Principal. This kinda sucks being I'm a big wine drinker. Sometimes, some corks are supplementary excruciating than others and you clasp to use supplementary drive. With you use supplementary drive, you never decipher what's gonna gap, but "twisting to the bronze" never really crossed my mind.

5. WHY IS THE U.S. Prize OUT IT'S OWN SPY SATTELITE? I love how FOX without delay family for the turmoil plausibly than the people. This is what makes a great deal news networks so damned liberal. They try to inform the spectator of aberrant turmoil officials/policies and what not, but FOX treats the spectator as if he/she's aberrant.

6. TYPO SPURS Misleading BONDS Report. If Clemens and Bonds go in reserve yesterday, it's still not unswervingly ample. I've decided on the other hand, no HOF for the juicers. The list: McGwire, Bonds, Clemens, Sosa, Palmiero and Ill-humored Schilling, crystal-clear he's not a juicer, but he's just such a douchebag. Personality who puts red pattern on his socks so he looks like a "rebel" shouldn't be official in the Group. Very, that and his stats aren't good ample.

7. Put MAN TERRORIZES K-MART Patrons. I might go with the requestite "If you shop at K-mart, you plus point what you get" kinda retort, but that's not very nice. So how about, what the hell was the gunman thinking that people that shop at K-Mart clasp money? Atleast build on to Wal-Mart or Drive bro.

8. Worry Attire GIVES Expounder MIGRAINES. I've constantly been anxious of what family clasp, so this is rocket new, jeez.

This is getting old, so I'll rap it up...

THE MEAT-CLEAVER Diminish Bothersome... (I'll keep on The/rapists for 100 Alex!")

TIDAL Thrive Could Bang COLORADO Decision... crystal-clear, it might gap.

EX-PRISONERS IN BUS Mystified ON Road... (Go to see Away from the Treasure!)

30 DAY SEX CHALLENGE!... I'm in. I might with indifference clasp sex for 30 days in a row. I gotta find a cathedral with a pastor like this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates