Friday 12 June 2009

0 How To Game This Cute Girl In The Classroom

How To Game This Cute Girl In The Classroom
So first day in biology the tables are set up in groups of four. Unashamedly I pick the table with three girls. One of the girls, meeting spanning from me has these crazy greenish-blue eyes that I just can't stop looking at. Now its the starting of the semester and i've never picked up a girl in class or anywhere beforehand. At first previously class I was goodbye to just say, "Hey lets get some tan". But then I figured I store no attraction, I in addition to store 13 weeks of class to build that attraction but i'm a total beginner, how do I get this girl attracted to me in a classroom setting? Can you almost certainly give me a few witticism lines or tips of what to say to her to make her a bit supercilious interested? Preserve in mind this is a Biology class so if you store any Bio-related lines that's deadpan.

Sometimes we faithful eyes in the role of were sooner than each unusual and being we do group assignments and the instructor tells our group to read out what we wrote she seems to look at me as if expecting me to read it. Possibly its in the role of i'm the only guy at the table but she seems a bit shy which I love. At first I mistook this as attraction but I don't think the sporadic eye contact is lots of a sign that a girl is attracted. Perfectly I just try to shape a lot and be die of a social guy in the group and examine about stupid stuff to her but I need a diminutive supercilious than that.

Origin: gamma-male.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates