Tuesday 24 March 2009

0 What Time In The Pua Community Taught A Supernerd

What Time In The Pua Community Taught A Supernerd
I was the super nerd in high school, and I suppose just like those nerds I have one thing is common, not getting laid. Then again the real supernerds work for Google, and make 100K+ a year. I am more of a guy who tries hard and sure I completed my exams in world record time and good mark to time ratio.

But in these days you don't get marks for speed but just the pride of superiority. But what does being smart get you when you're done school? Ideally smart=money. And yet prostitutes make 96 per 30 minutes, or 80K to 150K+ per year with a solid clientele, so are they "smart".

Now that we have that tangent out of the way... I learned the following:

1 When a girl flirts like crazy and plays with her hair as crazy like she has head lice, I can actually go for her

2 I learned to conquer my weaknesses and STEP OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE. Years ago, I could never walk from the front of the bus to the back just to approach a gorgeous girl and introduce myself.

3 I learned to pull the trigger. ASK FOR THE GIRLS NUMBER (INCLUDING IF SHE'S IN A RUSH OR SEEMS NOT INTERESTED, ASK ANYWAYS GOOD SKILL TO ASK). I had some great conversations with girls and they can be all friendly until you try to pull that trigger and get her number. Then its all "oh I don't give my # out" which some claim is a test.. And you're supposed to say "oh well you don't normally give it out but just this once take a chance with me". And the girl feels like sleazy.

4 I saw myself approaching girls in front of other girls who I had approached and not caring for once (thanks to my best friend for pushing me).

5 and most important of all I approached girls like crazy. And I realized that if you are not getting that many numbers you need to approach more which I did. And as I increased the number of approaches, I sure did increase the number of phone numbers I got. Unfortunately they were mostly flakes.

6 I could never have gone to a club and approached 15 girls with or without alcohol. At the least I'd need a push, but one day with the pickupartist community I approached more girls then I ever did.

I learned to not be the guy who goes to a club and doesn't even ask 1 girl to dance. I learned to not be one of the guys who hide at the back of the bar.

I remember going to an all ages club in Missisaugha with tons of brown girls. I saw a drunk guy walk to girl after girl/group of girls and ask them all if they want to dance. And being sober I wasn't quite on his level. But I had 1 beer perhaps as a light weight it helped. I then approached about 3-4 girls. I was completely ignored by this brown girl, but I talked back to her like "oh ya don't know how to talk huh".

7 I learned the art of the direct approach. It sucks how many conversations I'd made indirectly. The example I remember is that I saw this girl a few times at my college. And one day in the library I saw her talking with a friend about a professor. I said "wow that sounds like one of my professors". I did find out what program the girls are in. But I didn't call the girl beautiful and I didn't ask her #. It is as simple as "well I'd honestly like to get to know you better and continue this conversation, can I grab your number".

Or as an opener for direct: "hey I saw you standing there/walking by and I think your absolutely gorgeous and I just wanted to say hi".

8 I learned that wingmen help a lot, particularly if you use punishment systems, or if you see them approaching a lot, or having a system of approaching every 2 minutes, or If you don't approach in 10 minutes you have to approach anything you see.

9 I learned that the way you dress does matter, that the tone of your voice, your posture, your smile, can all contribute to a successful approach.

10 I learned that going out consistently with a group of like minded individuals, makes you more likely to achieve success, provided that you all make effort and progress. Provided that you challenge yourself to outdo your previous peaks.

11 I learned that being part of the pua community can lead to new experiences. As a guy whose always on the computer, whose friends live far, being part of the community means guys constantly asking me to "sarge" and approach women.

12 I learned that pua is rather momentum based and the first time that I approach I get a "high" which appears to make me immune to rejection.

13 I learned that passionflower "herb" can help with your approach anxiety. I believe it does contain some amount of alcohol.

14 It makes you more confident of a person, more of a go-getter, to be part of the pua community. The frustration you get from rejection after rejection, makes you finally stop thinking a girl who smiles at you and seems all friendly will respond positively. It let's you finally approach those girls you see regularly.

I approached a few girls on the bus and I see them around, but now I KNOW there is no point in approaching them and I no longer need to feel upset when I don't approach one of them. The girl can play with her hair all day long and give eye contact like crazy, but her decision is made.

This relates to my point about whose court the ball is in. If you don't approach a girl, if you are alone on a Friday night, it will be you who left the ball in your court. But if you approach women, the ball goes in her court, and you gave it all you got, and if she's alone on a Friday night its her fault. She will see you as a guy who went for her, creepy or not, rather than one of the millions of chickens

15 I realized that competition and meeting targets and measurability is key to achieving goals in pua from a mathematical or scientific perspective.

Approach 1 girl= high chance you don't even get a #

Approach 15 girls= maybe 1 phone # who flakes

By extrapolation


Approach 100-200 girls= maybe some first and even second dates. It is indeed a numbers game. As much as women

Sent from my BlackBerry(R) phone powered by Koodo Mobile(R).

Origin: aisha-vip.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates