Monday 23 March 2009

0 Sister Wives Joy Behar Interview 3811

Sister Wives Joy Behar Interview 3811
In the same way as better way to set in motion off the New Appointment than to watch an interesting update of Kody Russet and wives with Joy Behar from Display 2011. I've extremely included a transcription of the update. Boy, what a difference nine months can make. I made some tourist attractions for example the conversation was...interesting (possibly for example it was pre- set of circumstances). In the same way as are your thoughts?

MERI BROWN: All we be acquainted with about the exploration is stuff we`ve read about in the pass. We`ve never been contacted bluntly.

BEHAR: So there`s a inappropriate exploration, I heard, leaving on, that you debased the Utah bigamy law.

Nameless FEMALE: Patently.

BEHAR: You be acquainted with go fast else?

KODY BROWN: We be acquainted with clear-cut what was written in the pass and we be acquainted with go fast in addition remote than that. You`d have to talk to a lawyer and understand their speculations on it to understand better than we understand.

BEHAR: But they requirement have come to you and understood, we`re investigating you.

KODY BROWN: No.

Nameless FEMALE: Expound is all this changeableness.

BEHAR: Something requirement have scared you for example you inspired to Nevada. Why?

JANELLE Russet, Kody`S THIRD WIFE: Core off, Kody has been talking about out of bed to Nevada for kick. He has endlessly loved it. We have all the factors of -- guaranteed the exploration is one of the factors. We extremely talked about like the order opportunities, the accommodation, the real cellar opportunities.

KODY BROWN: Vegas is in a fall down, and Vegas endlessly revenue. In the same way as a great time to go and get fair accommodation.

Nameless FEMALE: And when you need four homes --

BEHAR: We`ll get to that in a second. The Utah law says a person can be boon guilty by cohabiting. You don`t have to be married. There`s a law on the books.

(CROSSTALK)

BEHAR: It`s not obligatory, extremely, that Utah, the gift that you`ve difficult them a bit by making it reverberation it`s a bigamy gift, and they don`t like that.

Nameless FEMALE: We have no idea.

Nameless FEMALE: Nobody`s tremendously talked to us about it.

BEHAR: You need to speak to a lawyer for example I be acquainted with better than you do.

(Merriment)

Nameless FEMALE: We have one. You can talk to him.

BEHAR: I mean, when you left Utah, were you a offspring bit scared that you may perhaps have to go to poke, Kody? You`re the the person responsible for put on. From

(CROSSTALK)

KODY BROWN: Yes. I never saw this as being a the person responsible for. A condescending out of entrust and love, a goody-goody condescending, I made a condescending to --

Nameless FEMALE: And we made choices.

Nameless FEMALE: We just receive to be a family. That`s it.

BEHAR: Can you go back to Utah without being arrested?

KODY BROWN: No. If we went back, offer would be better investigations, I scheme.

Nameless FEMALE: We don`t matching be acquainted with.

BEHAR: You need to tell TLC to get a lawyer on this and watch out for you.

(Merriment)

BEHAR: So let`s talk about the houses that you all have. You all have four houses in this family.

Nameless FEMALE: We do now.

BEHAR: In Nevada. In the same way as do you do for a trade, Kody?

KODY BROWN: I`m a salesman, but we all work.

BEHAR: You work?

JANELLE BROWN: Punish now, in Nevada, we have order opportunities and bits and pieces we`re working on right now. We just did --

BEHAR: They pay you nothing?

KODY BROWN: Nothing.

BEHAR: They pay you per segment?

Nameless FEMALE: They correct us.

(CROSSTALK)

BEHAR: He doesn`t touch on the exploration, he doesn`t touch on the money. In the same way as would you like to talk about?

KODY BROWN: Our mope and our family.

(Merriment)

BEHAR: OK. But I still don`t understand how you compensated for four houses. In that show "Big Akin to" --

MERI BROWN: We all work.

(CROSSTALK)

BEHAR: It`s very constant to your situation.

KODY BROWN: He`s got three wives. That`s all he`s got be in the region of with me. And he`s a salesman.

BEHAR: Let`s talk about the mope. And how are they wastage all the attention?

CHRISTINE BROWN: It`s really been positive for them. My son and my daughters are take effect rousing in line up. They`re getting to be themselves and talk about the family genuinely.

BEHAR: The mope don`t bug him when they say "I`m got four mommies"?

KODY BROWN: They`re just elevated about it. And for example they`ve come affront with our coming out, they`ve been up front. So our little have this confidence. Get on your way in the line up system there`s 20 mope. Who`s leaving to pick on everyone that has 19 brothers and sisters.

Nameless FEMALE: Expound are 16.

BEHAR: How visit do you want, and you understood none. That`s what you call a Freudian lapse.

(Merriment)

MERI BROWN: OK, true story. Aspen is draw near to 16 kick old. And in her social studies class, they were asking how visit mope in your family. It comes to her and she says I have 15 brothers and sisters. She`s elevated of her family and it`s good for her to be that open.

Category like me, Robyn, we couldn`t say how visit siblings we had, so for her to say 15, we loved it. They were like, whoa 15, hey, we be acquainted with about you. You`re on sister wives. She`s loves it.

BEHAR: The self-sufficiency matter supersedes the charm, I think.

(CROSSTALK)

BEHAR: We`ll be right back in just a perceptive with better of this at all it is.

(Commercial Disobey)

(Dawning Profile Clip)

KODY BROWN: Family are being skilled consideration in line up now. And I lift collective up in line up and being skilled the value of polite nationality and consideration. It`s not just skilled now. It`s a honesty.

Nameless FEMALE: I`m grateful for that.

KODY BROWN: I am too.

(END Profile Clip)

BEHAR: That was a nick from the new aspect of TLC`s reality show "Sister Wives" about a polygamist family. And I`m back with Kody and his menage a quatre.

(Merriment)

BEHAR: Do you think of your wives as goddesses like Charlie Sheen?

KODY BROWN: No comment.

(Merriment)

BEHAR: He is like two, his two goddesses, you have four.

Nameless FEMALE: We are married to him.

(CROSSTALK)

BEHAR: I be acquainted with you have goody-goody ceremonies.

Nameless FEMALE: It`s very silent.

BEHAR: You`re not officially married.

Nameless FEMALE: Tally.

BEHAR: Would you like to be? Would you promote that?

(CROSSTALK)

KODY BROWN: I`ll be honest. If I had my condescending, yes, I would.

BEHAR: Why?

KODY BROWN: For weight.

BEHAR: You want them to have claim on you. Why?

KODY BROWN: In the role of I love them, and I want to make cool they`re taken care of.

BEHAR: But they`re sack care of themselves, right?

KODY BROWN: Yes.

BEHAR: The fact you`re only officially married to one, that`s one issue, when your mope go to line up, that you`re trade in sin according to the place of worship. How does that thought you at all?

KODY BROWN: I`m not certainly leaving to regulation myself like that, so I`ll just tell my little, no, we see it this way.

BEHAR: And they just go along with that?

KODY BROWN: They are pliable to peer press as well.

BEHAR: How drastically jealousy is offer with you girls, for example I don`t matching be acquainted with you and I`m jealous?

(Merriment)

Nameless FEMALE: Constant, offer are good get-up-and-go and bad get-up-and-go.

BEHAR: In the same way as is it about? Attainment better time with Kody?

Nameless FEMALE: Stuff like that.

BEHAR: Selfishness?

Nameless FEMALE: It comes down to your own insecurities.

BEHAR: It`s only natural to be jealous when a woman is monopolizing your husband.

JANELLE BROWN: See, I don`t feel like these guys are monopolizing him at all. I feel like I`m being treated well. My life is rich for example I have my sister wives.

BEHAR: So you don`t need your time with Kody anymore for example you have your sister wives.

Nameless FEMALE: That`s true.

(CROSSTALK)

MERI BROWN: I don`t see him tremendously sit down ever and watch TV. He doesn`t have a daddy disappears too. He`s tremendously --

BEHAR: Concrete.

(CROSSTALK)

BEHAR: Buy us about fining the little. We talk a lot on the show about fining little. I`m against cuff, any brutality against little, matching if it`s just a offspring cuff, I don`t open place with any of it. Somewhere do you come out on that?

CHRISTINE BROWN: I love your point of view. It`s marvelous. I like a logical approach to this. The value indigence be alike to what the problem is. If they`re mean to group, they can shut in on chores. If they`re fighting concerning themselves, they can do a toil forward-looking.

BEHAR: In the same way as if they use something?

KODY BROWN: Verbal reprimand -- this is deceptive.

CHRISTINE BROWN: Expound are penalties.

(CROSSTALK)

ROBYN BROWN: My offspring girl likes to garments dresses every day. If she does everything deceptive, I say, you have to garments wash pants.

BEHAR: You`re tremendously obstinate.

(Merriment)

(CROSSTALK)

KODY BROWN: It`s like video joke about. Rut, if you don`t behave, you lose your civil liberties.

Nameless FEMALE: We`re very drastically a no violence family.

BEHAR: You don`t go for hot saucing?

Nameless FEMALE: No, that`s deceptive. We don`t have faith in in that.

(CROSSTALK)

BEHAR: Is this management involved here?

(Merriment)

Hang on time, you told me that marriage is not about a sex. I don`t want to win up sex, but offer are 16 mope involved put on so we be acquainted with offer has been some sex in this group.

KODY BROWN: We don`t talk about that. Viewpoint somewhere else from the bedroom for the sake of having some reassuring of devotion for our lives.

BEHAR: In persons you don`t want to talk about that.

KODY BROWN: I wouldn`t tell me best friend.

Nameless FEMALE: We don`t talk about it between our sister wives.

Nameless FEMALE: That`s category concerning me and my husband.

BEHAR: Respectively one of you has your own building block.

KODY BROWN: I have to have them trust me. If we were two allies, I would not tell you a building block about it. I may perhaps tell you about a claim or line, but not about that. They need to trust me.

BEHAR: And you trust him?

Nameless FEMALE: Definitely.

BEHAR: Rank you, Robyn, the new wife?

ROBYN BROWN: Oh, my gosh, yes. And I have been blunt it. I had a tremendously complex marriage in the when and I wouldn`t have married again if it wasn`t the right guy, wasn`t stable, who treated his wives right.

BEHAR: I can see why a lot of people may perhaps like this. Core of all, it takes the press off one. So if you`re not jealous, even more sexual jealousy is conventionally what happens. If you don`t have that, it`s like, OK, not tonight. Josephine, shut in him tonight.

(Merriment)

BEHAR: It`s like, gratify, go to bed, say you have a pain. Go talk to Janelle.

(Merriment)

KODY BROWN: It isn`t like that.

BEHAR: I be acquainted with. You want the mope to have a polygamist lifestyle?

Nameless FEMALE: If it makes them happy.

MERI BROWN: Each and every one parent hopes your honey will understand the way you think the making works.

BEHAR: The building block about your show, I was scrutiny it series night, top figure of these shows rely on nasty compass reading. Yours does not have rear-ender in it.

(CROSSTALK)

Nameless FEMALE: You didn`t watch that episode?

BEHAR: Traditionally speaking, there`s not a lot of fighting. It`s talking to each remote, we`re provisions, daddy`s home. So how do you explain the success of the show? In the same way as is it about your show that one and all watches it?

KODY BROWN: We are a close society further on we opened it up.

Nameless FEMALE: It`s the catch your eye.

ROBYN BROWN: I tremendously like the idea that the persons wants to watch a family more readily than the claim.

BEHAR: How deceptive you are, Robyn.

(Merriment)

MERI BROWN: We have a lot of people come up to us and say we love your family. You`re all about the love. OK, great.

BEHAR: It`s nice to see everybody gets along. I`m just wondering how long that can advocate. Expound has to be some hair-pulling.

Nameless FEMALE: They`ve been take effect it for 16 kick.

BEHAR: I got to go. It`s endlessly a luxury to see you guys. The new aspect of "Sister Wives" premieres Sunday, Display 13 at 9:00 pm on TLC. We`ll be back in a perceptive.

(Commercial Disobey)

BEHAR: Between me to talk about the inappropriate bigamy exploration into the Russet family is Ken Driggs, lawyer and polygamy historian. Make a clean breast to the show. Now, the Russet family practices polygamy as part of their goody-goody principles. Isn`t that get hold of under the wideness of religion? Confidentially, I say go away them puzzled. They`re not bothering someone. In the same way as do you say?

KEN DRIGGS, POLYGAMY HISTORIAN: I open place with you quite. Expound are masses of remote problems for law enforcement and these people.

BEHAR: That`s right.

OK, Kody brown is officially married to only one woman. Her name is Meri, but he calls the remote his wives. Does Utah have a sleeve against him? He`s not literally committing bigamy in the legal feeling.

DRIGGS: Expound are unequal kinds of bigamy statutes speak the arrive. Utah, Texas, and a couple of remote states have a decree that seems to give the gift utterly autonomy of the term marriage. So conceivably he could be prosecuted.

BEHAR: I see. So just for example he says he`s married to these women, he could be prosecuted in Utah, yes?

DRIGGS: In Utah and in Texas and a couple of remote states. The roomy bulk of the states would not.

BEHAR: One of the reasons I think that the Browns inspired out of Utah to Las Vegas is for example of the Utah exploration charges that are being -- the exploration that`s sack place against them. Can charges be filed against them in Utah, matching even as they`re in Nevada?

DRIGGS: Yes. Bearing in mind you go from one management to inexperienced, it doesn`t mean that you cannot longer be prosecuted. The gift anywhere the held bad behavior is assumed to have taken place can ask you be extradited back to their gift for a dogfight.

BEHAR: Wow. That seems a offspring demanding.

DRIGGS: I can`t swanky that they`re tremendously leaving to do it.

BEHAR: Why not?

DRIGGS: I think they have drastically a cut above fish to fry. These are all submissive adults. There`s no allegations of minors. There`s no allegations of any remote reassuring of indiscretion. These are people who have conceded to this relationship, zero is being deceived. I just think this is leaving to be an surfeit for Utah if they entice it.

BEHAR: Do you think the supposing they matching brought these charges up is for example they were an surfeit to Utah in the first place for example they were on this reality show? That`s my theory about why they matching started up with them.

DRIGGS: I open place quite. If they didn`t have this reality show, the gift of Utah could care less. They don`t have heaps poke top for the polygamists they got.

BEHAR: So you don`t think Nevada will create an exploration, right?

DRIGGS: I don`t think Nevada will matching want to look at them.

BEHAR: And so let me ask you one question further on you go. If they did pressure, how drastically poke time would this guy have to do?

DRIGGS: Punish, it`s a carelessness conceivably. I have faith in this carelessness carries up to five kick in the gift of Utah. But again, matching if they did pressure him and they were convicted, I can`t swanky everyone would exonerate imprisonment time for an criminal act like this. I just think it doesn`t make any feeling from a persons approach point of view.

BEHAR: So it looks like they`re off the hook, which is fine.

DRIGGS: I think that`s credibly true.

BEHAR: Appreciation very drastically. And thank you for scrutiny. Goodnight, everybody.

END



http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1103/08/joy.01.html


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates