Sunday 5 October 2014

0 Top 10 Female Rejection Lines Every Man Dreads To Hear Uiiii

Top 10 Female Rejection Lines Every Man Dreads To Hear Uiiii
1. I think of you as a brother.Translation: You give me the creeps.2. There's a slight difference in our ages.Translation: I may as well be dating my dad.3. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way.Translation: I don't want to be seen in public with a dork like you.4. My life is too complicated right now.Translation: I'm busy seeing other guys. Who are you again?5. I've got a boyfriend.Translation: I'd rather be with my male cat and a half gallon of Ben and Jerry's.6. I don't date men where I work.Translation: I wouldn't date you if you were in the same solar system, much less the same building.7. It's not you, it's me.Translation: It's you.8. I'm concentrating on my career.Translation: Even something as boring and unfulfilling as my job is better than dating you.9. I'm saved, so my heart belongs to God.Translation: I've sworn off men like you.10. Let's be friends.Translation: I want you to stay around so I can tell you in excruciating detail about all the other men I meet and go out with. I appreciate the male perspective.

Reference: pualib.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates