Thursday 13 May 2010

0 Meet The Boss Jennifer Riria Ceo Kenya Women Holding

Meet The Boss Jennifer Riria Ceo Kenya Women Holding
DR JENNIFER RIRIA, CEO, KENYA WOMEN HOLDING 1. Anything WAS YOUR If at all possible JOB?When I was 10 I worked in a neighbour's kitchen precincts removing weeds so that I may possibly get some finances to buy underwear. He did not give me finances but he sent me to the agreement adapt who made for me underwear and my academy identical. I was so happy. That is how I started my entrepreneurial travel. My first job out of scholarly was teaching, which I did for 10 years to the level of a senior educator at a local scholarly, in the past fusion the UN and then the Kenya Women Put a bet on Aspiration (KWFT).2. WHO HAS HAD THE Biggest Depression ON YOUR Piece of work AND WHY?My mother. I came from a poor setting. I watched my mother and distant women in the agreement staff as donkeys. They would shore up on their backs woodland, wild, a bag of distant stuff and a infant. I saw them get abused, vanquished and work 24 hours a day and they did nought. In the function of I knowledgeable to go to high academy my mother told me "don't you ever allow a man to hit you and don't ever stop to the same degree a man tells you to stop". She assumed "I munch suffered for you and I munch bore it for you. You will never go together with doesn't matter what I went together with" and she usual that over and over again until it cut off with me.3. Anything PARTS OF YOUR JOB Pin down YOU Vigilant AT NIGHT?It depends... In the out-of-date stages I engrossed about while I would get the next penny to pay my people. Last in life it became how to grow the family into an organisation that would last longer than me. The distant thing that keeps me alert at night are my youthful. As a parent you worry about your youthful no matter how old they are. My beginning is 95 and he still calls me to ask whether or not I munch eaten.4. Anything ARE THE TOP REASONS WHY YOU Munch BEEN Real IN BUSINESS?I am a soothsayer leader. I like to work with people to the same degree I consider that I can't do it unaided. I am working, identical and I munch the Member of the aristocracy in me.5. Anything ARE THE Eventual Stow Around YOUR Native land, KENYA?I munch had the plan to live everyplace in this world. I got my first five court visa to the US in 1978 because each one longed-for to go the US. I may possibly munch stayed acquaint with but I cannot fit in any distant financial system. I munch travelled to three children's home of this world. I think the places I haven't been to now are Yugoslavia, Russia, Afghanistan and Japan. This financial system is beautiful. Kenya is home. Surrounded by all the problems we munch in this financial system acquaint with is beat to do what you want to do. Why would I want to live everyplace else?6. AND THE WORST?Self-service [and] lack of rendezvous to society by leaders. That is why you see sullying.[Leaders] are ration themselves [instead] of ration the people. Lip service among our leaders drives me crazy. We do need to change that philosophy. Polite society could do with not become leaders so they can be worshipped by the people, but so that they can truly dollop the people with rendezvous and with honesty.7. YOUR Higher Piece of work PLANS?I can tell you straight away because I grow from Kenya Women Holdings, which will contend pretty or then, I will grasp with enhance work. I munch begun preparing for that by establishing my enhance called Central part Outreach. I create to change its name to Riria Encourage. It will move out to hysterical people. I what's more want to grace with your presence on writing. Retirement is about changeable pen and intonation. It does not mean meeting at home on a keep control and knitting, if you are a woman, and men smoking a conduit. It is affect something that is straightforward to you. For me it is upright a start and writing. We are very poor in Africa in documenting [history]. I am a professor; I could do with be able to do that advance.8. HOW DO YOU RELAX?I like to exercise so I try to do that within the area of my home. I what's more like to read.9. Anything IS YOUR Annotation TO AFRICA'S Young ASPIRING Firm Polite society AND ENTREPRENEURS?What are they fervent about? Anything can you die for? That is the first thing they could do with find out and go die for it.10. HOW CAN AFRICA REALISE ITS Complete POTENTIAL?Africa is an growing economy and we munch all the resources basic to stubbornness this continent to the next level. Anything we need to do is to change leadership in Africa. Track is our problem and we are the ones who put [leaders in area office]. An example is Kenya; plant life munch not been picked since [Thursday] in Naivasha, and at the Seaboard shops are stopped up to the same degree of politics. It is not my mother and your mother who are causing these problems. It is the leaders in this financial system and every distant financial system in Africa, exceptRwanda. We need leadership that will shift sullying, which is the scourge in Africa. One of my friends told me that fish rots from the leading. So this society needs to sort out the leading.Get into Exceptional Inwards

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates