Friday 2 April 2010

0 Politics Open Question

Politics Open Question
I feel like the gender roles in the black community are actually backwards, like black men act like women and love to shop and get attention from women, and black women are more into work and trying to be considered strong and independent. I don't like it! At all, and I think this is why there are so many problems in the community. Black men will spend big money on shoes and not care for their kids, and black moms will work all day. Or the really tacky ones will collect welfare and buy weaves and McDonald's with it. Like really poor black communities are run by children who only look like adults. The real children grow up with no real structure or path to go on so they fail in society. I really dislike African American culture, no offense to anyone but I don't understand it and the failures in the community kind of disgust me.

Credit: aisha-vip.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates