Sunday 25 October 2009

0 Has Social Networking Ruined Your Relationship

Has Social Networking Ruined Your Relationship
My friends, how are you doing today? Did you have a good week? What are your weekend plans? Remember that HUGE stack of magazines I was talking about reading last month. Well, the stack has grown somehow (weird, isn't it?), and this weekend, I am determined to have some good face-time with those gorgeous glossies! Thank you SO very much for all those comments yesterday on being happy. They made me, well, happy! xoxo

As you enjoy your weekend, here are my Top 5 Favorite Blogs this week...

Little Green Notebook: My weekly lesson in design and fashion. Filled with pretty tips and tricks!

I Love You More Than...Being Seventeen: Oh, to be young again! This girl's got amazing talent!

Where The Lovely Things Are: A wonderful collection of lovely things!

The Little Things We Do: A great lady with some inspiring words!

The Catorialist: Because I swoon at the sight of any cat

And as always, hope you enjoy these great finds the Web had to offer...

Insomniacs: Read these tips and fall asleep

I love looking at people's home decor

Have you ever been to Joshua Tree?

I've had an unnatural love for pretty balloons lately

Beautiful boots

Snow day

Look at these positively pretty tights

Do you dream of Paris?

Check out these super tips for organizing your office

Who wouldn't want a necklace with their name on it?

Sigh: There was nothing like one-hit wonders of the '90s (Tubthumping, anyone?)

Don't sparkles add a nice touch to everything?

I want a black cat now!

Fact: You can never go wrong with chocolate

Check out this amazing etsy shop filled with lovely Japanese vintage items!

Anchor ring

Genius: This woman is an amazing, amazing, amazing photographer

A zoo-themed nursery

I really do need this sign above my office computer

Has social networking ruined your relationship?

What are 5 things you want to do in your lifetime?

Invitations with mini envelopes - aren't they cute?

Fabulous farmhouse tables

Balloons abound!

Heart tea towels

Would you throw a party with a French theme?

Genius: Decorate your abode with geometrical shapes

It looks like pretty jewelry will always tempt me!

There's nothing like a being comfy and cozy on the weekends

So what are your dropped-food rules?

Check out this beautiful wedding

Are you a beach or ski vacationer?

I am such a bow girl

I need a pretty tote like this

Awesomeness: The best shop in NYC

Check out these inspiring words we all should remember

Do you like cheesecake as much as I do?

I love these pretty patterns

Men: Here are 8 ways to secure a first date with us

[Photo via From Me To You]

Reference: dominant-male.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates