Saturday 12 July 2008

0 What Top Scientific Journals Report About Hypnosis For Weight Loss

What Top Scientific Journals Report About Hypnosis For Weight Loss
"HYPNOSIS WORKS FOR WEIGHT LOSS - "SEE WHAT TOP SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS REPORT"

HYPNOSIS OVER "30 TIMES AS EFFECTIVE" FOR WEIGHT LOSS. Cochrane, Gordon; Friesen, J. (1986). Hypnotherapy in weight loss treatment. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 54, 489-492.

TWO YEARS LATER: HYPNOSIS SUBJECTS CONTINUED TO LOSE SIGNIFICANT WEIGHT. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology (1985)

HYPNOSIS SUBJECTS LOST MORE WEIGHT THAN 90% OF OTHERS AND KEPT IT OFF. University of Connecticut, Storrs Allison DB, Faith MS. Hypnosis as an adjunct to cognitive-behavioural psychotherapy for obesity: a meta-analytic reappraisal. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology. 1996;64(3):513-516.

HYPNOSIS MORE THAN DOUBLED AVERAGE WEIGHT LOSSKirsch, Irving (1996). Hypnotic enhancement of cognitive-behavioural weight loss treatments--Another meta-reanalysis. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 64 (3), 517-519.

If you want to change your eating habits for life, I mean really change them by changing your mindset, talk to me. I am a Clinical Hypnotist who specializes in weight loss. I will tailor a programme for you based on a detailed assessment of why you are holding onto the weight. I may recommend the amazing Gastric Band Hypnosis programme if suitable.

I am based in Portsmouth in the UK but I help most of my clients in other countries over Skype. Find me at EnglishSkypeHypnotist"."

Origin: pickup-techniques.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates