Wednesday 2 April 2008

0 Let Others Get To Know Your Through Your Profile

Let Others Get To Know Your Through Your Profile
When you go online to date, you really aren't looking to attract a herd. (Unless you are and that's not on the mainstream dating sites.) You really want to attract someone that is compatible to you and have some similar interests. So don't make your profile so generic that it couldn't possibly turn anyone off. I have talked to people who love their cats, but are reluctant to admit such a fact even when questioned directly. "Because what if he doesn't like cats?" Because if you love cats and he hates cats, then you probably aren't a long term match. The same is true about other facets of your life. My friend, who never drinks, doesn't admit this. If not drinking is important to you, then you don't want someone who loves wine tasting events. If you love skiing, attract other skiers. You need to think through your profile. Some profiles are just are revealing as saying. * I love breathing on a regular basis. * I love sleeping when I get tired. * Just as I love eating when I get hungry. Some profile sketches are just that revealing. They reduce themselves to generic foolishness. Consider the following: * I'm ambitious but I also have a silly side. * I love to go out but can also stay in. Let people know you as you find an online connections.

Origin: datingforaverageguys.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates