Friday 9 December 2011

0 Am I Asking Too Much Out Of Men When Choosing A Guy To Date

Am I Asking Too Much Out Of Men When Choosing A Guy To Date
"QUESTION BY HARD AT WORK *WINK* NOT!": AM I ASKING TOO MUCH OUT OF MEN WHEN CHOOSING A GUY TO DATE?

I'm a single Hispanic female (mother of one).

I have a good job, I am buying a house, I have a nice car, I'm funny cool.. well I think I'm a good person. I have NO drama in my life

So I have no idea why I meet all these guys that are losers!

They have a million kids/baby momma's, they live w/their parents/family, they're bouncing around on jobs, they think they're 21 when they're really 31+

The list goes on but I'm depressing myself (jk) just thinking about it.

I mean WHERE can you meet a good guy these days, besides online cause not even online is working for me!

Sorry, I'm 28 yrs old.

I did the bar/club scene and that's where i met my X husband.. hehe.. lets try something new this time around.

The losers I'm talking about are all online.

To begin with.. I just want a man who

Who can provide for himself, put a roof over his own little head and his children if he has any..

Can hold a job down (lol most cant!)

Has a car (I mean come on he's 28+ so this can't be asking too much)

Doesn't think he's 21, ie acts his age.

Um I guess I just gotta keep doing what I'm doing which is taking care of myself and my daughter and live life.. he'll pop in sometime.. I'm in no rush.. I just tsarted dating again, so um yeah, no worries-acuna-ma-ta-ta! lol

T E X A S!

I'm a 28 y/o mother.

Once youre a parent you change your ways some.. you're not partying all night long with da girls,.. you don't have many drunken nights where you wake up and don't remember yesterday.. LOL

These guys are like 21 y/o men with kids!

I don't appreciate that.

I go to work, come home w/my daughter...

On dads weekend I go out and have a good time with friends, we go to nice clubs 25+ where we have actual clothes on (not hoochie mama clothing) and the music is blarring in areas other areas where you can just relax, chill, and have a good conversation..

But seriously, even these men live with mama.. I mean come on!

If this single mother can pull a mortgage.. why can't these men do it when they aren't full time parents to their children anyways!

Okay I'm sounding bitter.. I better stop..hehe..

I'm going for a drink! Later everyone!

Yal have a good weekend!

Wish me luck! *smiles*

BEST ANSWER:


"Answer by ADM"

you ask for too much

GIVE YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION BELOW!



Source: dominant-male.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates