Sunday 19 September 2010

0 Jan 8Th Fun With Dutch Puas

Jan 8th Fun With Dutch Puas

08 Jan

Didn't unemployment the legislative body till 10.45pm similar to i harried out, hit the gym and then met up with some Dutch pua's.

They are good! They got us into Jimmy Woo which is this influence club its testing to get into. Go like a bullet special inside but alright. Not that various really hot girls but a couple. I think I opened come close to every hot girl in the club. One golden-haired was delish and had a boyfriend but I got her badly maintained for Social club as well as some others. I was really building a lot of social support which I never do... was in a great resident and not feeling inflamed in the bash enviornment at all. At one point I opened a row of girls on the settee just going up saying "hey i am going around making firm every person is having fun! are you having fun! smirk more!" and then putting my stroke at the end of their rudeness and pushing their mouths into smiles. then i'd say "also my job is to make firm all the cute girls are tensing their stomach strength all the time" and i'd on or after poking them.. top figure girls just giggled and were like "nooo stoppp hehe"... this is great cuz i felt up every girl... top figure were a bit outsized as well as not that cute so i absent them by yourself...

Did a bit of dancefloor equivalent low well along on... used a couple of my dancefloor openers and what not. not considerably happened. didn't really use a lot of dominance, etc. testing as top figure girls were in 2 sets. what do you do if you're wing is full of beans and it's a 2 set on the dance floor? any person know?

we hit up some bars. did shock absorber fast verbale and physical escalation on one girl. made out in 3 mins but at the rear that her friend was cock defensive and talking to her in dutch. tried to # close her but she wasn't quick. she hypothetical " maybe i don't want to just get laid"hmm I can think of some great answers for this now, at the time I just hypothetical "we may possibly be followers too!" or whatever thing. Bah. I gotta be boss rash. Or horny. Or whatever thing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates