Monday 28 December 2009

0 Pregnancy Weight Romantic Husband Plus More

Pregnancy Weight Romantic Husband Plus More
1. Hi aunty Eya. Hope yo and your family are doing great?. Please i'+3 like to be anonymous.

I've been married for just 2years n my marriage isn't what l want it to be. My husby isn't romantic and is soo nonchalant about it. I try buh he is not encouraging me. I buy him gifts on both val day and his birthday buh he does reciprocate. even ordinary txt he won't send. I've talked to him about it and he was like those things don't matter, buh those littlr little things matter to me. We are young buh am certain our parents share more love than us. Please what can i do to gain his full attention, to make him appreciate me, to be romantic? Pls help!

2. Dear aunty Eya, pls I will be very glad if you can post this anonymously on the blog. I gave birth last month through CS so I wasn't allowed to do most of the therapy a new mum does to get back in shape but I am really anxious to get my shape back especially my tummy. What should I do pls? Is it ok to go on a diet since exercise is out for at least 3-6 months. Thanks so much.

Verere @ georgeverere@gmail.com

3. My marriage is one year, and I have been trying to conceive from onset. But nothing yet. Pls I need average priced, good fertility hospital in Lagos that I can go. And name of any doctor there that will attend and listen to me. Pls help post this on your blog.

4. I'm a secret reader of this blog. Pls permit to use this medium. I'm 31yrs guy, from Aks but reside in Imo. I need a lady within the age range of 19 to 26 yrs old for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. I'm working with a five digit monthly income. Call 08100602699 for more. Thanks

5. my name is Richard am a 31yr old individual that reside in Lagos and is presently working in a reknown hospitality firm in Lagos and as well pursuing my Masters degree program.I need a lady from the ages of 20-28 yrs for a true relationship that could lead to marriage. I believe that through your connection i can get an honest,christian lady for friendship. I can be reached on 07061026096,08154686527thank you.

6.

This article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved
www.wivestownhallconnection.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates