Sunday 14 September 2008

0 I Hate Females Who

I Hate Females Who
I figured today would be as good as any to give an account in with Tweet and see what painful stuff is trending these years. The ceiling a scream tag that I may well find was #ihatefemaleswho, and I was warranted in my rumor that it may well bring in some party. I don't assemble why, but the trending topics glance to forever cry about females. Ladies, reassure get seer and start dissing on males so I can make you comprehensive on my blog (which I assemble is every lady's fantasy). Until afterward, we'll cottage to prudence flaws with women.

@fabulousswagg Christopher Prohibit #ihatefemaleswho say "no" but exactly mean yes. Seize, I force to of like that...slit that!Something tells me that Christopher Prohibit is a nom de plume, since he is directly from the law. If a man tells you that his name is Christopher Prohibit, run somewhere else. If show is one situation that the Lasting Focus has skilled me, it's that women say no, they mean no. If you forever think that no means yes, and you assert being told no, show is a 186% aspiration you are a rapist. How may well it maybe be over 100%? These are the force to of rapists who go point open fields at night, just eager that a cow will say "Moo" since that's close heaps to a no. Cow rapists warrant an adding up 86%.

@iAmChuckie Chuckie Watkis #IHateFemalesWho Don't assemble their estimate.. Women are the best situation on this humankind...This is a very short-sighted view by Chuckie Watkis. You see, Chuckie, if you understand women, you obligation want them to not assemble their estimate. If you let women assemble that they are the best situation on this humankind, afterward you detain vitality to put forward seeing that you evidently detain lower understand than them. I strictly differ that women are the best situation on this humankind, since if I held that, I would be denying my own get-up-and-go.

@PrettyBoyPorter Salepo #iHateFemalesWho are cute but they blurb stink.I precise love this ship's mast, since he is not saying that their breeze stinks. He is saying that they blurb stink. For some consult, that narrow shifting in the words is a scream to me. I cannot intermission to approach girls with my Playboy Part Win routine.

If they in some way put right to turn down the greatest night of their life, you best ornamental I will be notifying them that they blurb stink.

@lexxaye Ghoul Authority Main #ihatefemaleswho don't assemble how to thriving disinfected their lady parts.I don't feel like it's help to have an aversion to a female who can't disinfected her lady parts. I feel like we obligation show compassion with these ladies, and put forward them instructional videos. The ceiling versatile part of crackdown my man parts is not throwing my back out breathtaking up my ballsack. I'm not guaranteed what steps go into crackdown lady parts, but I'm guessing fetching breathtaking technique isn't one of them.

@beautiANDAbeast SARAH #ihatefemaleswho rod over dickSharing is supportive ladies.

-JoeP.S. Whisky in a can? Whisky in a can.

P.P.S. I can't exactly harass Rob Lowe for being pissed. I just respect the man for detention it real.

Rob Lowe Goes Frenetic from Rob Lowe



Source: pickup-and-love.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates