Sunday 3 August 2008

0 A Questionnaire With A Beautiful Married Woman Part I

A Questionnaire With A Beautiful Married Woman Part I
"These women get what they want"

I sent out a questionnaire to 2 women on the best married dating site - EroticAffairs.com. The purpose of this questionnaire was to help my readers get an idea for what married affair seekers look for in a man and on-the-side relationship. The first questionnaire was filled out by Jenna, a 37-year old gorgeous brunette that is stuck in a lifeless marriage...

Q: YOU'RE ON AN AFFAIR BASED WEBSITE, SO OBVIOUSLY YOU'RE UNHAPPY WITH YOUR MARRIAGE. CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY YOU'RE UNHAPPY?

A: I never get laid anymore. It's like my husband doesn't find me attractive after all these years. Every other aspect of our marriage is pretty good. But I am in my peak sexual years and not getting laid. It's hard to deal with.

Q: HOW MANY GUYS HAVE YOU MET ON EROTICAFFAIRS.COM AND WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH THE SITE?

A: I have actually only met one guy on there so far. I'm definitely open to meeting someone, but I am particular about what I want. My overall experience hasn't been so good. It seems like a difficult place for women to find a decent guy. Tired of all the perverts on there. But I will keep looking...

Q: WHAT ARE THE MAIN THINGS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR IN A MAN?

"A good physique is a must"

A: lol I have a long list! First of all, he needs to be clean cut. I don't want some sloppy, fat guy with a huge beer belly. Get in shape, boys! But most of all I really want someone that has the time for me and knows how to please a woman.

Q: DO YOU WANT ANYTHING OTHER THAN SEX WITH A GUY ON THE SIDE?

A: Yes and no. I mean, I'm not looking for a guy to take me out to dinner or to the movies. My husband has that covered. But I also don't want the typical friends with benefits relationship where we meet up, screw, and then leave. I need some affection. My husband rarely even kisses me anymore. I miss having that affection. So I want sex and affection, if that makes sense.

Q: WHAT ARE A FEW PIECES OF ADVICE YOU WOULD GIVE TO MEN THAT JUST RECENTLY JOINED EROTICAFFAIRS.COM?

A: I would tell them to be honest, first and foremost. I've chatted with a few guys on there that were dishonest at first about how available they would be to me if we started hooking up. Then when the time came to actually get together, they all of a sudden were unavailable. Also, don't try too hard and don't be a pervert. Guys on that site are so perverted and try too hard to be "smooth". It's very annoying.

Don't forget to check out Part II!

The post A Questionnaire With a Beautiful Married Woman: Part I appeared first on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates