Wednesday 23 January 2008

0 American Life Vs Indian Life

American Life Vs Indian Life
Two Men, One Indian and One American were present in a bar & drinking circle after circle.The Indian man whispered to the American,"'You notify my parents are forcing me to get married to this so called convenient girl from a cooperation whom I haven't undiluted met with.'We call this devise marriage. I don't want to join a woman whom I don't Lovely.I told them that candidly and now clasp a hell lot of family problems.'The American whispered, talking about the love marriage I 'll tell you my story.'I married a widow whom I formidably loved and comatose for 3 yrs.In the wake of a couple of existence, my initiation fell in love with my step-daughter and married her,So my initiation became my son-in-law and I became my father's father-in-law.Duly now my lass is my blood relation and my companion is my grandmother.Spread problem occurred one time I had a son.My son is my father's brother and so he is my Uncle.Situations turned decrease one time my initiation had a son.Now father's son is my brother, My brother is my Grandson.In the end, I clasp become my own grandfather and I am my own grandson.And you say you clasp family problem..!This is Nearest and dearest problem :P :DConvincing Mysterious L O L =P Get away with Exactness..! Save Heartening & Rawkin m/ :D

Credit: art-of-pickup.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Street Approach (PUA Blog) Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- With help of pualib.com - |- Powered by Blogger Templates